Friday, March 7, 2014

Feature Story and Upcoming Changes

If you're a local to the county, you might find yourself stumbling across my blog after picking up the latest copy of the Leonardtown Life magazine. The March issue featured my personal stuffed ham journey and gave you this web address to learn more about crafting your very own ham. I've made it super simple for you to find this information.


Here is a link to the story:

Here is a link to the play-by-play of ham stuffing: 

In other news, there are changes coming to the blog! I am going to be launching a new series called "My Grandmother's Box" where I will feature short narratives of my experiences cooking my way through a box of original family recipes that have been handed down to me by her. They range from down home classics to strange concoctions so I promise this series will not disappoint!  

You may notice that I will be writing less and less about thrifty fashion but in the coming weeks I will be able to announce an exciting opportunity that explains my lack of this said thrifty fashion writing on County Meanderings. Stay tuned for lots of hearty, wholesome family recipes, though. Oh and of course the occasion burst of creative passion in the realm of community.  

I can't thank you all enough for coming by and reading my blog. In the last six months, my readership has really blossomed and I am so appreciative that you have come by to see what I am up to down in the County. 

Peace and Blessins'
-Karen 

No comments:

Post a Comment