Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Thrift Haul

Thrift Haul


It's been a few months since I have posted a thrift haul, so this could get lengthy because I have been on my A game of thrifting lately!


The peak of thrift season is just beginning; this is an extremely exciting time of year for us thriftanistas of the world. In celebration of my Mom's birthday, we decided to take a day and thrift all through the DMV. On a rainy May morning, my best friend, my mom and I all set out to scavenger for thrifty finds. Despite the less than fabulous weather, we came home with loads of goodies! Even better, we took our trip on a Tuesday, which is Goodwill customer appreciation day; that means we got 25% all donated clothes that we purchased.

I've prepped a review of some of things we found on that trip but I have also thrown in some things I found both on eBay and in my own neck of the woods. 



The Loot



Authentic Coach Bag in perfect condition: $25.00.
I got this from the SOMD Fashion Flea Market. 




Christian Dior Chemise Blouse: $20.00
This was my first Dior score! 
It came from the Junior League of Washington's "Tossed and Found" Sale


Those were my two expensive items of the haul. I can promise true thrift prices for the rest.




Adolfo Dominquez Silk Blouse: $7.00
Prevention of the Blindness Look Again Store in Old Town Alexandria, VA
This is a beautiful silk blouse which is piped with a striking black contrast.






Elie Tahari Silk Tank: $1.49 (Can't beat that!)
Goodwill on Richmond Highway in Alexandria, VA
I have a weakness for Tahari!




Basic Concepts Sheer Tunic: $3.74
This was a brand I haven't heard of but my friend found it and we had to have it!
It is a blend of navy, nude and lilac; really unique!
Goodwill Falls Church, VA




Banana Republic Short Sleeve Sheer Blouse: $3.74
This shirt has beautiful pleats across the chest and through the sleeves. 
It is a "tall" so I plan on wearing it as a tunic. 
Goodwill on Richmond Highway in Alexandria, VA




Banana Republic Linen Blouse: $3.98
This is my favorite find! It fits like a glove and linen is so fab for summer. 
Not to mention, finding a perfect item in white is nearly impossible in the thrift store, so I was really jazzed about this top!
Thrift Store Center in Alexandria, VA






Kirna Zabete Fitted Chiffon Dress: $3.50 (was $7.00 but got it 1/2 off!)
This line was recently sold at Target in their "high end" section. The bodice is perfectly fitted so it is really flattering. 
Thrift Store Center in Alexandria, VA



Banana Republic 3/4 Sleeve Jacket: $5.98
This jacket is fitted and adorable! Love the burgundy. 
Thrift Store Center in Alexandria, VA










Seven for All Mankind Bootcut Jeans: $5.24
 My first pair of true Seven for All Mankind Jeans!


American Eagle Cut Off Denim Shorts: $4.00
Perfect for summer and they look like they've barely been worn. 
Thrift Store Center in Alexandria, VA







Dolce Vita Sandals: $8.00
These are literally brand new! They did even have a single mark on the soles. 
Vintage Values in Lexington Park, MD






True Religion Jeans: $4.98
Another awesome find. These roll up to make cute capris too!
Thrift Store Center in Alexandria, VA





Mossimo Maxi Dress: $11.00
This dress is still on the shelves at Target! It has a tulip hem which I am in love with. 
Goodwill in Annapolis, MD




Salvatore Ferragamo Dress Shoes: $4.50
So, if you know shoes, you know Ferragamo. These are so vintage and the price was unbeatable. 
Thrift Store Center in Alexandria, VA






Crown Vintage Penny Loafters: $7.99
Perfectly preppy and made of super soft leather. 
Goodwill on Columbia Pike in Arlington, VA


BCBG Girls Patent Heels: $8.00
These were brand new when I purchased them. I loved the unique color. 
Vintage Values in Lexington Park, MD



Steve Madden Haircalf Leopard Heels: $9.00
SM is one of my favorite shoe designers. These are a true personality punch. 
Vintage Values in Lexington Park, MD 



Kate Spade Slingbacks: $20.00
These are a classic must have for any woman's wardrobe.
Junior League's "Tossed and Found" Sale in Crystal City 



KORS by Michael Kors Leather Heeled Sandals: $16.00
I actually found these on Ebay for such a stellar price (that included shipping!)




Sam Edelman Python Printed Heels: $17.00
Another stellar ebay find! 



 Armani Exchange Dress: $8.98
I LOVE this dress so much- I bought it knowing that it wasn't my size but I knew my sister would love it. It looks awesome on her!
Goodwill on Richmond Highway in Alexandria, VA

Here is my favorite find of the day:

Kate Spade!



Authentic Kate Spade wristlet for $4.98! 
Precisely why I thrift. 
Love. 


That's all folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment